You are here
Welcome to your beautiful Bohicket Creek waterfront home on 3+ acres! This home offers tranquil privacy with true Deep Water, 13' at Low tide. You won't be far from the ocean waters with your boat parked on the boat lift or floating dock, which is perfect for a large boat. This custom brick house has been fully renovated top to bottom with truly no expense spared! Included in the renovation is new landscaping spanning the 3 acres and new sod in front of the home. The circular front driveway of the home offers plenty of room for parking, as well as extra parking space near the attached 2-car garage, and even more parking inside and outside the detached 3-car garage and workshop. Step inside through the spacious foyer into the open concept living space with amazing views of the back yard and water. The redesigned gourmet kitchen offers the same great view which features a center island, gorgeous stone countertops, a tastefully modern backsplash, and high-end stainless steel appliances including a custom fridge panel that blends in seamlessly among the cabinetry. In the living room you'll find a gas log fireplace perfect for cozying up during the colder months. The master suite enjoys gorgeous views of the river, walk-in closets with built-ins to accommodate your full wardrobe, and His & Hers bathrooms, which is truly a unique find! The first master bathroom is adorned by beautiful stone countertops and carefully designed tile in the spacious walk-in shower. Additionally, you can relax in your claw foot tub while gazing out the window at the river. The second master bathroom features a spacious walk in shower adorned with luxurious tile, crown molding, and a quartz vanity countertop. The giant Frog and dedicated bathroom is a perfect Mother-in-law suite or a multi-use 4th bedroom that could double as game room, playroom, or a 2nd office. The space has a separate HVAC system, and a tremendous amount of storage space inside the walk-up attic area. The study/office off the foyer features built-ins and walls finished in stunning black walnut paneling. Entertain outside in the warmer months underneath the pergola and around the fire pit. Enjoy daily visits from the various surrounding wildlife. You can even launch a kayak off the floating portion of the dock. You'll also find an impressive large commercial-grade shop with a full bath, bedroom and HVAC in addition to the garage area where you'll enjoy your automobile collection, fulfilling any enthusiast's dream! This home and property are one that can serve you and your loved ones for many years to come. Book your showing today and don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Additional Features include:
-True deep-water property that has large and small boat mooring access. You'll also have easy ocean access.
-Floating dock has electricity, boat lift, an aluminum stairway, removable fencing for perimeter of the dock with an entry gate, dining/worktable in center of the dock and a ceiling fan
- Depth at high tide is 20 feet and at low tide is 13 feet
- New HVAC system and duct work
- New Roof
- The property has landscape lighting, a large Pennsylvania Bluestone patio with pergola, fire pit area, and in-ground sprinkler system
- Privacy fence surrounding the property (newly built)
- New Alarm system
- Newly Encapsulated crawl space
- 2,100 square foot fully insulated accessory building with pre-engineered masonry and steel building with HVAC, air compressor, big screen tv and stereo system with speakers, security lights, full bath and bedroom, and painted floors. This building can accommodate an oversized boat/camper, vehicles, woodworking, and fishing equipment.
- Large screened-in back porch includes water, electrical outlets, big screen TV and lighted stairs.
- The attached garage has cabinets, refrigerator, fan, and painted floors.
- The enlarged walk-in attic has lighting, shelving and is insulted
- Lowcountry birds and Lowcountry wildlife
- Well-constructed custom brick home
- Hurricane-grade windows across the back of the home + hurricane shutters
- Standby generator
- Natural landscape that's low maintenance
- Two shallow wells on the property
- Hardwood floors throughout