You are here
Set among the live oaks on a grand & private almost 3/4 of an acre marsh lot in Daniel Island Park sits this Stunning & Modern Coastal-Design Home, lovingly called ''The Treehouse,'' newly renovated with incomparable features and finishes. Built 2015 by Southeastern Custom Homes. Beautiful architectural elements, impeccable landscape & hardscape design lead you to the beautiful front entry with a custom steel door wrapped in reclaimed wood. Once inside, you are welcomed by a two-story foyer with an incredible main living space. This curated design by the current owners took this already fabulous home to a sublime level. Beautiful white-oak flooring grace the home and leads you into this modern kitchen with a confident and sleek design that includes a 12-foot by 5.5-foot double waterfall edge 3-inch white quartz kitchen island. Perfect for meal prep and entertaining, all while overlooking the living and dining room onto the private estate-like setting. The white quartz continues up the cook wall featuring floating white-oak shelving and an induction cooktop with downdraft. Seamless cabinetry hides the main refrigerator and the entrance to the pantry, which is cleverly hidden behind the faux cabinet doors. The pantry includes an additional sink, refrigerator, and a plethora of storage. Off the kitchen is a convenient grilling porch, currently called the pizza porch.
Off the pantry is the mudroom & art room with built-in storage cleverly hidden behind the sliding doors and the sweetest utility sink tucked with a newly added window to bring in more sunlight. One of two offices is also tucked in the corner of this space, and both the pantry and office are hidden behind two barn doors, adding more beautiful architectural elements to this unique space.
Across from the kitchen is the main living room, with a floating fireplace, a full marble surround that extends to the ceiling, and a comfy reading nook accented with wood detailing, complete with a phone/device charging space. The Dining Room overlooks both the kitchen and living rooms. It is set along a wall of windows and the large slider that leads onto the impressive screened-in porch with vaulted ceilings, a dining & living area, and an additional floating gas fireplace. Your tranquil surroundings envelop the home's indoor and outdoor living, creating a unique private respite.
The Main Bedroom is located on the first floor as well, with vaulted ceilings, a hidden closet for AV/suitcase storage, and the main ensuite with two custom-designed walk-in closets, a free-standing soaking tub accented by a pecky-cypress wall and double vanity, a make-up closet with excellent lighting and perfect place tuck away your everyday items. The bathroom also includes new tile flooring and a marble zero-entry shower, which is simply stunning.
The additional home office with a Juliet balcony and built-ins, a powder room, and an elevator shaft currently used as a closet completes the main floor features.
The second level to the left of the staircase includes the inviting Media Room with three guest rooms adjacent to it. Two guest rooms have walk-in closets, a separate seating/study area, and newly renovated private ensuite baths. One of the bathrooms includes a laundry shoot that leads to the main floor laundry area closet. The fourth guest room off the Media Room consists of a newly renovated bathroom with marble tiling and a zero-entry shower.
The fifth bedroom or Mother-In-Law Suite was part of this spectacular renovation and includes a kitchenette with tile backsplash with refrigerator, a private ensuite bath with modern tile design, reclaimed wood accents, and inviting built-in bunk beds for additional sleep space for guests.
The lower level/garage space is off the mudroom with a convenient "trap" door for garbage disposal. The enclosed Six Car Garage, has an epoxy floor finish, a golf cart storage area currently used as a workshop, a workout area/recreational room with a ping pong table, an elevator shaft, and two additional storage closets. A glass garage door opens onto the newly screened-in lower porch with seating and a cute "Coastal Cafe" bar area with a ceiling swing door perfect for entertaining. The garage is over 2,500 square feet and is a storage dream!
Once outside, you are in your private park-like estate with the live oaks covered in moss swaying in the wind; a magnificent flowering TeePee trellis graced with vines adding to this magical backyard paradise with garden paths that lead you through the botanical garden onto the fire-pit located in the back of the property. The current owners spent over $300,000 on landscape improvements, with over 50 additional trees and landscape elements to compliment this unique property.
- Built 2015 | Approximately 3/4 Acres Marsh Lot
- Builder: Southeastern Custom Home
- Over 1000 SF of Covered Porch Spaces
- Six Car Garage with Separate Golf Cart Garage currently used as workshop (Over 2500 SF of garage space)
- New Epoxy Flooring in Garage
- Newly Painted Interior & Exterior
- New White Oak Hardwood Floors
- New Modern Kitchen Design with 12' X 5.5' X 3 inch thick White Quartz Water Fall edge kitchen island with a ton of storage
- New Walk-In Pantry with Sink, Refrigerator, & Shelving- Built-In
- Speakers in Main Bath, Outdoor Porches, and Main Living Spaces
- New Plumbing Fixtures throughout
- Built-In Ice Maker | 5 Total Refrigerators | Double Wall Ovens | Induction Cooktop with Downdraft | Wine Refrigerator | Beverage Center
- Custom Electric Shades
- Custom Barn Doors
- Designer Tile Selections
- Attached Mother-In-Law Suite
- New Floating Fireplace with Marble Surround (2 Fireplaces)
- Built-In Reclaimed Wood features
- Second Electrical Panel with over $60,000 in electrical upgrades equipped to support Electric Cars & Future Pool Equipment
- Elevated Pool Plan & Patio rendering completed
- Long Private Driveway with Private Guest Parking
- Extensive Landscape Lighting Design
- Basketball Area on the driveway next to home
- All New Designer Lighting
- Two Laundry Areas
- Elevator Shaft
- 5.5 Baths renovated, and two newly added
- Custom Closets added to all rooms
- Two Home Offices
- Mudroom with Built-Ins hidden behind sliding doors
- An abundance of storage throughout the home
Centrally located in Daniel Island Park and convenient to the all the amenities, parks and the quintessential refined island lifestyle. Call to schedule your personal tour to learn more about this wonderful home!