Welcome to Akers Ellis, the premier real estate company on Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, Johns Island, and the greater Charleston area. We were founded in 2007 with the goal of providing highly personalized service to our clients. Our team is comprised of local real estate experts who pride themselves on offering transparency and authenticity.
Call Our Real Estate Team at 843.768.9844
When you list your home with us, you'll have the area's leading team of real estate professionals working for you. Just take a look at our numbers from 2020:
- $314,702,157 total sales volume
- 440 buyers and sellers represented
- Highest average sales price for any office representing over 400 buyers or sellers
- #1 MLS company on Kiawah Island out of 47 companies
- 3 of the top 15 MLS agents in all of Charleston (over 5,000 agents)
- 7 of the top 8 MLS agents on Kiawah Island
- 253% increase in sales on Kiawah Island — higher than the 218% increase in MLS sales as a whole on Kiawah Island
Notable sales from 2020 include:
- 53 Eugenia Avenue, Kiawah Island sold for full asking price of $4,895,000 in less than 72 hours
- 3147 Marshgate Drive, Seabrook Island sold for $3,800,000, the highest-priced home sale on Seabrook in 2020
- 3302 Bohicket Road, Johns Island sold for full asking price of $2,995,000
- Responsive Website — We recently launched this website, which is fast, SEO-optimized, constantly updated, and mobile-responsive. Our listings are highlighted on the site and can support special features like 3D virtual tours and videos.
- Listing Distribution — In addition to our website, we distribute our listings across the MLS and on marketplaces like Realtor.com, Trulia, and Zillow.
- Paid Media — We buy digital media across search engines and social media, including Google, Facebook, and Instagram. We also invest in print media, such as Luxury Home Magazine and premier local publications.
- Social Media — We are very active on social media and post content on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Email Marketing — Sign up for our newsletter to experience our robust email marketing. We regularly send out real estate newsletters, which reach an email list of nearly 100,000 recipients.
- Direct Mail — We customize direct mail campaigns to carefully selected lists of potential buyers and property owners.
LIST MY PROPERTY
Ready to start the process of listing with Akers Ellis? Fill out the form below and one of our agents will be in touch.