How We Collect Your Information
- Upon reserving your vacation rental, you will be asked to supply information necessary for booking, including but not limited to, your first and last name, address, phone number, and credit card information.
- When you subscribe to our email newsletter or fill out a contact form on our website using your email address.
- We may collect personal information at other times that state that personal information is being collected.
How We Use Your Information
- To improve or personalize your experience.
- To send emails with information you may find useful, including, but not limited to, real estate market statistics or trends and/or vacation rental updates or special promotions.
- We will never sell, trade, or disclose your information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties necessary for business, such as our payment processors, property management software, or beach gear/bike rental company.
You may opt out of our emails at any time by selecting the Unsubscribe option in the email's footer.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our database. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take necessary actions.
Links to Other Sites